Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Track Car Door Cards

Trader history for Jabbit (2)

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
All -

Gauging interest in a group buy on Track Car Door Cards from the UK. I've been in contact with the owner, he will do a USDM batch if we have at least 5 people committed.

They would look similar to the non-USDM door cards pictured here - https://www.trackcardoorcards.co.uk/product/ford-fiesta-mk-7-track-car-door-prices

Pricing would be similar to the e90 cards here - https://www.trackcardoorcards.co.uk/product/bmw-e90-4-door-track-car-door-cards - ranging from $165 USD to $475 USD depending on options.

Personally, I'm in for a set of front door cards only unless we get enough interest to do all 4 then I'd be in. Payment would be up front then they would source a set of doors and build the cards.

Any thoughts on this?

Need 5:
1 - Jabbit
2 - Lays
3 - dhminer
4 - casualsmith1010
5 -

Last edited:

Erick_V

Wish I could run these but they aren’t legal for the class I want to run in next season (Club TR). Was literally looking at these last week 😕

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Interested in all 4 with all the options as long as shipping isn't ludicrous, which it probably will be unfortunately. These look sweet.

What’s the price looking like for just fronts? I absolutely hate the cheap wrapped handles in the car.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Interested in all 4 as well. I googled them and the fitment looks like shit in the pics I found. Can they provide you with other photos or confirm it will fit flush?

Last edited:
OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Interested in all 4 as well. I googled them and the fitment looks like shit in the pics I found. Can they provide you with other photos or confirm it will fit flush?
I emailed a couple times telling them I've got 5 people and they didn't get back. I'll check again. Can you post an example of what you are seeing?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I emailed a couple times telling them I've got 5 people and they didn't get back. I'll check again. Can you post an example of what you are seeing?
For some reason I cannot attach images. I’m getting an error.. I googled “fiesta ST door cards” and there is a pic that pops up with four images. One shows a big gap at the bottom of the door. Do you know if these require the removal of the windows and associated powered hardware?