Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Track Guide Video in the FiST Thunderhill East

Nice vid, been a few months, but are you in a specific gear most of the time ? Does that one long straight get you into 6 ? Thanks !

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #3
Nice vid, been a few months, but are you in a specific gear most of the time ? Does that one long straight get you into 6 ? Thanks !
Thanks for checking out the video, I was in 3rd and 4th most of the time. I think I was hitting the top of 4th going over 100 on the strait. But definitely no 6th gear used. Are you in NorCal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking out the video, I was in 3rd and 4th most of the time. I think I was hitting the top of 4th going over 100 on the strait. But definitely no 6th gear used. Are you in NorCal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, was just curious. I am not, but been wanting to drive other tracks within the state. I am in Southern California.

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #5
Very cool video! And you've got Dr. Steve Brule watching over you, giving you thumbs up the whole way. :) (I put that MFT backdrop together years ago. I love seeing it in the wild.) Thanks for sharing the vid - enjoyed it.