Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Track Prepped Orange 2014 Fiesta ST(NoVA)

Trader history for turpid porpoise (0)

With a new home, first baby and full strip and repaint of my R32 GTR in the works it's time for me to admit that this little Fiesta isn't going to get the use it deserves and it's time to list. I bought this car with a rebuilt title sporting nothing more than an intake and a terribly installed RS replica front bumper. Since then I have gone through the entire car, installed all of the parts listed below, replaced the radiator support, bumper, hood and associated parts to repair the damage done during the front end collision(no frame damage). Other than a few aesthetic blemishes this car looks and performs excellent and is an absolute torque monster.

Currently the ST has 95,968 original miles and it will not go up significantly, as you can see it is stored on my trailer. The OEM recaros have been sold and also will not be included.

My asking price is $10,500 OBO. I do not have to sell but I'd rather have it be put to use by someone who will actually drive it instead of letting it collect dust on my trailer while my life goes in another direction. I have a spreadsheet with all the money I put into this car and $14k covers most of what I paid in parts so at that price you would basically be getting the car for free if you pay for all the brand new parts I've installed. All parts were purchased brand new and aside from the time I spent driving around while getting tuned the car has not been driven.

It has recently been aligned, corner balanced and prepped by GT Peace Automotive in Chantilly, VA for track use and I do have receipts for that transaction that can be provided to interested buyers. Car was tuned by JST via Etune and runs very strong without even the slightest of hiccups.

UPDATED 8/5/2022

Let's start with what was replaced to get the front end assembled correctly
  • OEM Radiator support and hardware
  • OEM Front Fascia
  • OEM Grill
  • OEM Foglight bezels
  • OEM Lower Grill
  • Euro Spec Headlights
  • Ventus Veloce CF hood(still needs windshield sprayers installed)
  • New axle seals
What was added to improve track times

• Engine/Transmission
    • ATP GT2560 Turbo Kit
    • Worrfab Modified OEM Manifold(No ATP adapter)
    • Cobb Intake
    • Cobb Intercooler Kit
    • Cobb Rear Motor Mount
    • Whoosh V1 Catless Downpipe
    • MBRP 3" SS304 Catback
    • Mishimoto Expansion Tank
    • Mountune Radiator
    • Spec Stage 3 Clutch(installed by previous owner)
    • Tial Blow Off Valve
    • Tial MVi 2.5 Wastegate Actuator(16psi)
    • Whoosh Coldside Pipe w/ Tial BOV
  • Suspension/Brakes
    • ISC Suspension N1 Coilovers with "Track" springs
    • Pierce Motorsport Trunk Brace
    • Pierce Motorsport Traction Brace
    • DNA Rear Axle Stiffening Bar
    • DNA Rear Camber Plates
    • TB Performance Crash Bar with Tow Strap
    • TB Performance Subframe to Chassis Brace
    • Stoptech Slotted Rotors
    • Stoptech Stainless Braided Brake Lines
    • EBC Yellow Brake Pads
    • New OEM Rear Calipers
  • Interior/Exterior
    • Autopower Race Rollbar welded in(Cut out, ground flat and painted with chassis paint)
    • Shifter Extension
    • Euro Spec Headlights
    • Ventus Veloce CF Hood
    • BAD Rear Seat Delete
  • Wheels/Tires
    • 205/40/17 Falken RT615K on OEM wheels(tires have less than 500 miles on them)

The Negatives
  • Scratches on roof from previous owner
  • Drivers door handle lock button does not work, still unlocks using key fob
  • Only one key is included, I never received a second
  • Windshield sprayers need to be purchased/clipped into hood. Holes have been cut and hoses are there, just need the actual sprayers themselves
  • Blend door actuator makes a lot of noise at startup but goes away quickly
  • OEM rear seats and seatbelts are not included, they were given away at some point

Last edited:
Sounds like a sweet car! GLWS!

PS: I hate to be.. that guy.. but any interest for a trade + cash on the Euro headlights?

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
Sounds like a sweet car! GLWS!

PS: I hate to be.. that guy.. but any interest for a trade + cash on the Euro headlights?
No worries but at the moment I’d like to sell it as is. Part of the reason for the sale is lack of time/initiative to work on cars currently.

No worries but at the moment I’d like to sell it as is. Part of the reason for the sale is lack of time/initiative to work on cars currently.
No worries!

If you do change your mind, NoVA is usually about 3-3.5 hours from me and a drive I'd be happy to make to do the swap.

Again, GLWS anyway!

Id be interested in the TD wheels and tires if you do decide to split things up. GLWS

OP
T
Thread Starter #11
Id be interested in the TD wheels and tires if you do decide to split things up. GLWS
The TD wheels I am open to selling off as I have another set I can put on the car. Just keep in mind the wheels and tires are brand new so they aren't going to be that much of a steal.

If you have a chance, can you post some pics of how you mounted the harness lap straps and anti-sub strap(s)? Also, the footing for the roll bar? My track setup is going to be basically identical to yours (Pro 2000 seat, same model coilovers, and Autopower roll bar) and I'm hoping to see how others have handled it. Thanks!

Edit: also, if you're interested in parting out the passenger seat + mounting hardware, I'm very interested.

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #13
If you have a chance, can you most some pics of how you mounted the harness lap straps and anti-sub strap(s)? Also, the footing for the roll bar? My track setup is going to be basically identical to yours (Pro 2000 seat, same model coilovers, and Autopower roll bar) and I'm hoping to see how others have handled it. Thanks!

Edit: also, if you're interested in parting out the passenger seat + mounting hardware, I'm very interested.
My rollbar is welded in and the 6 point harnesses are mounted using eye bolts with backing plates underneath the car. I just drilled through the floor and screwed the eye bolts into the backing plates.

OP
T
Thread Starter #17
Last call before I cut the roll bar out and reinstall the carpet/front seats and sell it as a street car. Wheels and sparcos are available separately