Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Trading it in . . . A few items to sell

Trader history for USMUCL (2)

Trading in my 2017 ST. So, selling some of the stuff that I don't plan to send with the dealer:

1. I have Carpeted OEM floor mats. These were used less than 200 miles before trading out for rubber mats. $60 Shipped to CONUS
2. Ford Fiesta ST rubber trunk mat - SOLD
3. Shiftknob - SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.
Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.
1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash devices photos must show the (unmarried) install or uninstall screen.
*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.
24-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 24 hours from your orignal posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
U
Thread Starter #5
LOL, going back to a SHO. Had traded one in on the FiST, but always missed it.

Admin -- are you going to make me take every sticking photo over, or can I just do one of the items with my screen name in it?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
LOL, going back to a SHO. Had traded one in on the FiST, but always missed it.

Admin -- are you going to make me take every sticking photo over, or can I just do one of the items with my screen name in it?
Because of fraudulent transactions you probably need at least one photo of each item that meets the criteria. It’s a bummer, but there’s a reason it’s required :( D1JL’s just protecting his flock :)

Slightly off topic - Which SHO? Never owned/driven one but I always love the vehicles where a manufacturer tells engineering “go ahead, have some fun!” The engine in the first gen sho was a beauty, really reminded me of my all time favorite engine (Nissan vq30).

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
All the items in one photo with the info is good.
The others are for detail.

OP
U
Thread Starter #8
Okay, will go grab some pics now.

I had a 15 SHO. Going to an 18 SHO this time. More or less the same car - Ford didn't make any changes from 2013 to 2019 except for adding Sync 3 in 2017.

OP
U
Thread Starter #9
Here ya go.

And, as a bonus, a little love for my 86 Fiero in the background. You're welcome. :)

Attachments

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The knob should be out of the box, but I will let it slide...………...this time.
Don't' make a habit of it.

GLWS

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Here ya go.

And, as a bonus, a little love for my 86 Fiero in the background. You're welcome. :)
You lucky dude he’s letting your knob slide :p

Bummed you’re leaving I didn’t know there were other fiero fans here. I had to leave the fiero.nl forums because that place got *toxic*

Don’t have one now but have done a few caddy v8 swaps :)

Good luck with sale and grats on the new ride. The newer sho’s Are like The Rock in a business suit

OP
U
Thread Starter #12
For the most part, those left on Fiero.nl are the old timers who have been around for decades. Not much toxicity anymore.

Thanks on the congrats . . . I can't wait.

OP
U
Thread Starter #13
You lucky dude he’s letting your knob slide :p

Bummed you’re leaving I didn’t know there were other fiero fans here. I had to leave the fiero.nl forums because that place got *toxic*

Don’t have one now but have done a few caddy v8 swaps :)

Good luck with sale and grats on the new ride. The newer sho’s Are like The Rock in a business suit
And that Fiero you see in the picture is a fully optioned SE with only 11k miles :)