Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Troy, NY - Fiesta ST with bolt ons! 1 owner, 67k, $10k firm!

Trader history for bash1012 (0)

bash1012

2016 Ford Fiesta ST tastefully modified. Factory options include black painted wheels and navigation. Six-speed manual. 1 owner vehicle. The only options this car doesn't have are a sunroof and the leather Recaro seats. Exhaust has a little growl with the downpipe and resonator delete, but is still very tame. Have an option for exhaust crackles on the flash tunes which is always entertaining. Interior and exterior are both 8.5/10, some curb rash on the wheels but nothing extreme. Needs summer tires. Modifications include:

Aesthetic
Window tint (50% on fronts, 20% onrears)1" wheel spacersBlack RallyArmour mudflaps with red lettering (front ones are off because they rub with the wheel spacers but they are included)Trailer hitch with 2" adapter (used for cargo tray, no towing)Rubber floor mats and trunk trayLED fog lights, rear brake lights, directionals, and reverse lightsRain guards

Performance
Cobb Accessport currently running stage 3 93 octane and stage 3 E30 tunes by Stratified Automotive Controls. Has many other tunes on it including Cobb stage 0,1,2,& 3 tunes as well as a Stratified stage 1 tune.Depo Racing 3" intercoolerDepo Racing 3" downpipe with high flow 100 cell catalytic converterResonator deleteCotton air filter

THIS CAR IS 100% READY FOR A BIG TURBO SETUP! All supporting mods have been installed and the turbo kit is all that is needed. The stock turbos on these cars are small and are maxed out pretty easily so if you are looking for big power a big turbo is the way to go! These engines have built a reputation for being able to handle high boost and you can find many builds running 400+HP on stock internals from this tiny 1.6!Also included with the sale are HKS lowering springs that are not installed because they are too stiff in my opinion (they are installed in the top half and uninstalled in the bottom half of the stitched picture), as well as the set of Sparco Trofeo 15" rims seen in the photos mounted on Michelin X-Ice Xi3 studless snow tires size 195/60R15XL, one snow tire has a plug in it.The vehicle was in an accident in March of 2020. I hit a parked car going 15 mph. There have been no issues with the car since and it is not the reason for selling.New brakes with slotted rotors. Fresh oil change. Ready to drive. No other reason for selling other than I need the money. Absolutely love the vehicle and hate to part with it. Bring 10k and its yours, I dont dicker, no trades. Call or text anytime 5185059900 thank you.

Attachments

Recaros are must have for me, but your price is good! You'll find a buyer soon. Try Facebook Marketplace as well, there aren't many FiST there at your price point.

OP
B

bash1012

Thread Starter #3
Thank you! Hard to find buyers on fb marketplace, not getting a lot of interest. Hopefully ill find a buyer with this new round of stimulus checks that are coming out

I got in contact with half a dozen private party sellers of FiST with Recaro seats on FB Marketplace and one third of them sold their cars in March. It's a good moment to sell used cars now.

Beautiful car, good luck with your sale. If I was in the market I'd be all over this because you're not far from me, and it's set up the way I want it, and I love the Kona Blue, I think it's the best color for these cars IMHO. I like the stock seats and think they're a little easier to deal with for every day use.