Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS TS Supersonic BOV SOLD

Trader history for SpiceyorangeST (0)

Brand new turbosmart bov. Never installed. Purchased from whoosh when I bought my 2860 but decided to run a different bov. 300 dollar add-on on the whoosh site. $175 shipped 20210912_173340.jpg
20210912_173356_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

dhminer

2000 Post Club
does this replace the synopses? any up or downsides of using it on a otherwise stock fiesta?
Yeah it replaces the symposer. Upside - mechanical BOV reacts fast and sounds awesome. Also symposer location is way easier to clean than stock location. Downside - you gotta pull the OEM BPV off the turbo to block it off with turbosmart blank and it’s a tight reach to get your hand in unless you take the front passenger wheel off. Then it’s easy af. If totally stock you’ll need the turbosmart CEL defender to keep the check engine light off. It’s just a wire that plugs in then you forget about it. If you have an accessport your tuner can ignore that code.

Is the character of the sound much different being the "Supersonic" (full atmospheric) vs. what I can get on Whoosh right now aka the Vee Port? Maybe that's confusing, was about to bite and just realized I can't find any videos or opinions on this specific BoV with the Fiesta compared to what I see included with any of the Symposer delete BOV kits.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #13
Is the character of the sound much different being the "Supersonic" (full atmospheric) vs. what I can get on Whoosh right now aka the Vee Port? Maybe that's confusing, was about to bite and just realized I can't find any videos or opinions on this specific BoV with the Fiesta compared to what I see included with any of the Symposer delete BOV kits.
You know you I have no clue what this bov sounds like. My thinking was, I'm going big turbo, I'm gonna go with a loud ass bov lol

dhminer

2000 Post Club
You know you I have no clue what this bov sounds like. My thinking was, I'm going big turbo, I'm gonna go with a loud ass bov lol
It probably sounds exactly like the mountune spec turbosmart I’m running in symposer port. I’ll try to get a vid on YouTube at some point soon.

Damn, should have bought this one instead of a brand new Turbosmart EM Dual Port BOV. It's what I get for not looking at this section before going on a shopping spree. 😭

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #19
Damn, should have bought this one instead of a brand new Turbosmart EM Dual Port BOV. It's what I get for not looking at this section before going on a shopping spree. 😭
Yeah I've had this for sale since September of last year lol. Just return the one you bought and get this, save you some money lol