Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune+ perps and berbs tune available

jeff

2000 Post Club
If you're on FB this is old news and you've already gotten the notification...

However for those who aren't, Adam AKA Tune+ offers a "perps and berbs" (pops and bangs) tune option like dizzy and stratified and others...he takes 100 at a time and then closes it down for a month so he can handle the workload...I missed the first one last month but it just opened up and I got my order in. Looking forward to this.

If any of you are Tune+ customers and have been waiting, now is the time. Last time he got 100 orders in 6 hours. So click and give the man your money. I have loved his tunes for years, never had a single problem, Adam is always quick and top notch.

I'll be doing a full video review as usual once I get the tune loaded and tested out.

Thanks @Tune+

https://www.tuneplusinc.com/product...p2mUdYYbIsL25Duf8RQJYA&variant=31403323654201

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
IMO its not the same as the stratified or dizzy ones. Its much less.... annoying?

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
IMO its not the same as the stratified or dizzy ones. Its much less.... annoying?
Yeah if you read the description and listen to the clips he definitely goes for a more balanced feel and also gives you control of when the pops happen, only over a certain RPM which really makes it nice and almost like a factory option.

Can’t wait.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I did the same with my tuner. He was totally willing to do something similar to what the RS has stock.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Dang he sold out in just a few hours again. $10,000 in one day.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Never considered this as I hate the pops and bang tunes from people. But after listening to it its not that bad tbh.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Never considered this as I hate the pops and bang tunes from people. But after listening to it its not that bad tbh.
The burbles are a lot less obnoxious than the pops that other tuners produce. My Dizzytune has intense pops and whenever I decel it sounds like someone is firing a small gun behind the car once every second. Still like the sound of it though! Dizzy is coming out with a burble tune very soon though and I'm very interested to see the final product.