Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbosmart EM Dual Port BOV

Hey guys,

I’ve had this Dual Port BOV for a little bit, I live in CA and I drive a MO FiST so I attract a lot of attention. I already have the ITG intake so I’m making whooshing noises every second haha.

Im debating on putting on the stock BOV for Just so I can be able to hear the intake a bit more and quiet down the car a little bit.

I was curious if anybody was possibly interested in purchasing it? It’s in great condition and it’s the EM version so it’s incredibly simple to install. Simple Plug and Play

Debating if I want to put it up for sale for a good price or just keep it if I get tired of not hearing a nice BOV.

Let me know if you guys are interested and I’ll officially put it up on the for sale page with photos.

Thanks,

- DJ

Trade you for a plumb back. I have the large ram air intake system. I'll try to make some whoosh sound and get a video of it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wetwea33

Hey guys,

I’ve had this Dual Port BOV for a little bit, I live in CA and I drive a MO FiST so I attract a lot of attention. I already have the ITG intake so I’m making whooshing noises every second haha.

Im debating on putting on the stock BOV for Just so I can be able to hear the intake a bit more and quiet down the car a little bit.

I was curious if anybody was possibly interested in purchasing it? It’s in great condition and it’s the EM version so it’s incredibly simple to install. Simple Plug and Play

Debating if I want to put it up for sale for a good price or just keep it if I get tired of not hearing a nice BOV.

Let me know if you guys are interested and I’ll officially put it up on the for sale page with photos.

Thanks,

- DJ
I moved from the dualport with my 2j/s280 setup to the symposer delete bov and it quited it down a fair bit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk