Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Dual Port

Trader history for Nostromo (0)

Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Dual Port
Still new, just installed then tuned but going different route. $150 shipped SOLD!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Not sure but that's the first thing that went when I brought the car home from the stealership. Standard whoosh when hard accelerating and letting off/shifting.

Jerickson88

Do you have to eliminate the Sound Symposium to hook this up? How noisy is it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This is not a symposer valve setup. This replaces your factory diverter and operated off of vacuum from supplied MAP sensor spacer. I have the same valve, but the quiet one. Makes a bit of a difference on a stock car. Totally worth what he’s asking.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
This is not a symposer valve setup. This replaces your factory diverter and operated off of vacuum from supplied MAP sensor spacer. I have the same valve, but the quiet one. Makes a bit of a difference on a stock car. Totally worth what he’s asking.
Thanks for your comments. You said you have the quiet one, is this noisy? I don't mind the noise, just not sure if I would want full Boomba noise, if you know what I mean. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk