Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbosmart Mechanical Diverter Install

Has anyone who installed the mechanical, vacuum actuated Turbosmart (or other) diverter in the stock location posted any pics? Just want to get some ideas for the vacuum line routing in my head before the diverter shows up from Ron@Whoosh. I have the Whoosh boost tap already installed (feeding a boost gauge) so I have the source squared away.

Thanks

CSM

1000 Post Club
I have the boost operated Boomba recirculating unit. Great piece, but I dont think Boomba sells the reciruclating unit anymore. Anyways, their install video on youtube does a good job showing you how to route the vacuum lines. My install is pretty clean, though mounting that solenoid was a PITA
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Y-QB7R_HuWQ&feature=emb_logo

OP
New_Daily
Thread Starter #3
I have the boost operated Boomba recirculating unit. Great piece, but I dont think Boomba sells the reciruclating unit anymore. Anyways, their install video on youtube does a good job showing you how to route the vacuum lines. My install is pretty clean, though mounting that solenoid was a PITA
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Y-QB7R_HuWQ&feature=emb_logo
Ah, very nice, thank you.

I had looked into their valves much. After looking at it and reading the description, I'm curious about the necessity or usefulness of the solenoid.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Ah, very nice, thank you.

I had looked into their valves much. After looking at it and reading the description, I'm curious about the necessity or usefulness of the solenoid.
I never really questioned it but the valve has performed flawlessly since I got it years ago. Makes fun noises too lol