Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

twistedshifterz.com shift knobs, has anyone tried them?

In my search for a new shift knob, I came across twistedshifterz.com. They seem to have a ton of options to customize a knob for almost any car. I also saw they also have to option to have most of the knobs milled for the reverse lock-out. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered a knob from them.

http://www.no19products.com/

Thanks!

I got one from them. Just a plain, round 2 1/8 in, white ball with shift pattern, milled for the reverse lockout.
Nothing but good things to say. Could not beat the price.

Bought a heavyweight one from them on their Ebay store, got it installed yesterday and love it! I love not having to have an adapter to use a round shift ball (since they make the rev. collar cutout in the ball). I'll upload some pics later, but it works great, looks great, and best of all, feels great! Much cheaper than a lot of places, and again, no adapter needed to use it

LILIKE16ST

I just received my black 2 1/8 inch ball knob from them with engraved white paint filled 6 speed logo. It was advertised for a 2015+ mustang and has the open back to work with the reverse collar with no adapter. Knob looks great fits great and feels great. I was a little worried before I got it that I would have the dreaded "gap" bbetween the bottom of the knob and the top of the adapter that some have when using certain mustang knobs but this one fits perfect. I backed it off enough to where the lockout would engage and work perfectly as its intended to and there was no gap there. It looks even better in person than it did on the pics from eBay where I ordered it. Nothing but great things to say and at 38.95 shipped its unbeatable. Its the cheapest engraved ball knob I could find with the reverse collar compatibility. Lesson to be had here....if you are ordering a ball knob from twisted shifterz intended for a 2015+ mustang it will work on the FiST and most likely the FoST perfectly with no gap between the ball and the top of the collar. I love of. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to post pics from my phone but I will

LILIKE16ST

Above I listed a link to Facebook where I uploaded a fee pics of mine including a pic from below where you can see there is no gap between the knob and the collar I love this knob!!!