Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Unknown interior trim parts...

Papillon

Hello,
I just bought a 2013 molten orange St and I found these interior trim parts in the back. Can someone tell me where they fit originally?
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Those do not look like any OEM parts I have seen, and I have been through the car pretty thoroughly. That doesn't mean they're not, but my suspicion is that they are from some aftermarket piece.

OP
P

Papillon

Thread Starter #6
Those do not look like any OEM parts I have seen, and I have been through the car pretty thoroughly. That doesn't mean they're not, but my suspicion is that they are from some aftermarket piece.
They don't seem to fit anywhere. I just didn't want to throw them out and find out where they go later.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Murphy's law says that if you keep them you will never need them, and if you throw them away you will need them immediately.
If it was me, I would keep them for at least a couple years, and then probably eventually throw them away if I had not found a use for them.
Also, welcome to the Forum and to Fiesta ST ownership. I've had the privilege of owning some great cars in my life, but this is one of my favorites. Just to put it in perspective, I like it more than the E90 BMW M3 that I had before it. You're going to enjoy it a lot.

OP
P

Papillon

Thread Starter #8
Murphy's law says that if you keep them you will never need them, and if you throw them away you will need them immediately.
If it was me, I would keep them for at least a couple years, and then probably eventually throw them away if I had not found a use for them.
Also, welcome to the Forum and to Fiesta ST ownership. I've had the privilege of owning some great cars in my life, but this is one of my favorites. Just to put it in perspective, I like it more than the E90 BMW M3 that I had before it. You're going to enjoy it a lot.
Thank you for the welcome. It really is an increadibly fun car.