Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Updated Mountune RMM?

Hello all I just received my Mountune Rear Motor Mount for my 2016 FiST

Quick Questions Before I explain
1. Anyone have trouble getting the cover off after removing the 2 bolts that hold the bracket into the cat? I was fiddling with it a bit a few days ago and the cover that’s supposed to just be held on by the bolt didn’t really fall down like it showed in the video which was a little concerning.
2.Any big differences between having the mount with all black bushings instead of the yellow ones?

I’ve been watching a few vids and even looked at the directions that came in the box. But there is no way for me to determine which direction the logo should be facing. Because mine didn’t come with a sticker on the outside edge of the mount like the ones pictured in the directions and the video so I have no way to know for sure if it’s in the right way any advice would be greatly appreciated.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
The US version has black bushings, but they're the same durometer as the EU version. My guess is that the black bushings just don't scream "aftermarket" as loudly, for those who might care about looking close to stock.

Sorry I don’t really understand what you mean could you explain a little more?
The nub is long nipple that sticks out on the RMM opposite of the giant bushing side, the nipple should be mounted facing the front of the car and pointed to the driver side

OP
Lil BeanST
Thread Starter #6
The nub is long nipple that sticks out on the RMM opposite of the giant bushing side, the nipple should be mounted facing the front of the car and pointed to the driver side
Do you mean the little lip the protrudes out of the small bushing? It’s kinda shaved down to thinner metal? If so I thought that was supposed to sit in the bracket where the mounting bolt goes?