Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

US-based Paul Stone was impressed with the braking performance on offer from these products on his hot hatch

US-based Paul Stone was impressed with the braking performance on offer from these products on his hot hatch

We’ve already illustrated just how great our products perform on the Mk7 Ford Fiesta ST platform with our ongoing ‘Ultimate Fiesta Build’ series, but it’s great to see other owners of this much-loved pocket rocket also opting for EBC Brakes’ products for their modified projects too.
Take Paul Stone here from the USA as a prime example: his striking camo-liveried show-and-go Fiesta featuring a raft of performance, suspension and styling upgrades also boasts EBC Brakes’ discs and pads on all four corners.
Paul has opted for Redstuff pads* – famous for being produced with a low-dust formula whilst still offering improved bite over OEM items, meaning they’re a great choice for high-performance car owners that have a particular interest in keeping their wheels as clean as possible even after hard drives.
The pads are combined with EBC’s best-selling USR discs, featuring multiple slots to significantly improve brake performance and longevity when used with a high-performance pad such as Redstuff.
Paul’s verdict on how these products fare both on road and track can be read below in his own words. You can also see the full spec list of his car at the bottom of this article.

“I’d give these EBC Brakes’ discs and pads a 10/10. I absolutely love the way they brake; they feel great and I have no complaints.
“They perform amazingly on the track. Believe it or not, these brakes have saved my life more times than I can honestly count.
“Eventually I’ll go with a big brake kit, but with how these perform for direct bolt on I will continue to buy this amazing product. Thank you EBC, I couldn’t be any happier!”​