Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS V1 vega spoiler extension sold. New powerflex spring pad sold 41091

Trader history for t o f u (0)

I have a v1 vegamotorworks spoiler extension that I had on for about two months but I have decided to go with a different extension. There are little scratches throughout the extension. I can send you some more pictures if you like. I have all hardware besides wellnuts, but you should be able to find some from your local hardware store. Vega does require loctite on the hardware just for some reassurance and that it doesn't come loose so there is still left over loctite on the hardware. Next I have powerflex rear spring pads that I never used. I was not able to return them so I'm trying to sell them.

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Pictures with spoiler Extension on? And the place i can get a pair of dem Blue slipperz!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did you have to drill into the Spoiler?....Silly question but I thought id ask!

OP
t o f u
Thread Starter #6
Not a silly question at all. I was also curious about it when I first got it. Unfortunately, yes but you drill underneath the spoiler. You can use a drill with an angle attachment or take the whole spoiler which is pretty simple. Now that I have it off I have to find something to plug the holes.

OP
t o f u
Thread Starter #7
Did you have to drill into the Spoiler?....Silly question but I thought id ask!

Also, vegamotorworks does have a pdf that you can download from their site if you want more detail on the install.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not a silly question at all. I was also curious about it when I first got it. Unfortunately, yes but you drill underneath the spoiler. You can use a drill with an angle attachment or take the whole spoiler which is pretty simple. Now that I have it off I have to find something to plug the holes.
Just get some Rubber grommets to plug the holes* its what i would do.

OP
t o f u
Thread Starter #9
Just get some Rubber grommets to plug the holes* its what i would do.

I had some holes plugged before šŸ˜ For the longest time yesterday I was trying to find what I used to plug the holes for my front license plate but I will definitely look into that. I don't really care too much on how the plugs look because it's under the spoiler