Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Valentines Weekend Sale! Save 10%

Trader history for maperformance (0)

maperformance

Recaro racing seats are red,
Burnt titanium tips are blue,
We dont care what your spouse said,
Heres a 10% off code for you

This weekend only, save 10% with discount code "MAPVALENTINE"!
Stop on by this weekend and get 10% off your order! Treat yourself to a little gift, or give your "loved one" aka your car a little treat. We think it'll be pretty happy with whatever you decide! As always, you'll find the lowest prices on all your aftermarket performance parts and accessories, so click the link below to start shopping. Remember, all orders over $199 ship for free!

How do we claim reward points if all the accounts got deleted?

"For privacy and security purposes customer accounts and order history were not transferred from our old website (pre-2016). Please use the form to the right to create a new account or simply checkout as a guest. You may also complete your account registration during checkout."

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #3
How do we claim reward points if all the accounts got deleted?

"For privacy and security purposes customer accounts and order history were not transferred from our old website (pre-2016). Please use the form to the right to create a new account or simply checkout as a guest. You may also complete your account registration during checkout."
Sorry for the delayed response as I get fired up here on Monday. The points system is on file from our old website and I ask you email me with the email you used to get those points collected. Our new website does not currently have an active points system though, we are still counting the history on your new accounts, as purchases that accrue points. This is being done manually as our new website doesn't have that added yet. I apologize for the inconvenience. Now, the coupon codes do not function with either carts I have sent out for people to check out with, as I often help people out, or have special international shipping quotes attached, and they also are not to be combined with any other offers or discounts. So, with all that said, if there is a cart or item you would like at the discounted price offered by the Valentines code, let me know I'll make sure it happens as long as it doesn't fall under this list:

http://www.maperformance.com/pages/b...-for-discounts

Regards
Adam