Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Valve sound when pressing gas

My car came back from repairs (3rd gear syncro replacement, Axle.boot replace.and.ac actuators.

My car was at dealer for 2 weeks. Car was very slugish when i got it back. If i step on gas lightly in neutral or before i engage the gear it makes a valve sound (like.bad gas) i always put good gas 93 octane..i ran a.fuel injector clean.up and reisntalled 93 tune for Cobb... Still doing it..any one ideas?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My car came back from repairs (3rd gear syncro replacement, Axle.boot replace.and.ac actuators.

My car was at dealer for 2 weeks. Car was very slugish when i got it back. If i step on gas lightly in neutral or before i engage the gear it makes a valve sound (like.bad gas) i always put good gas 93 octane..i ran a.fuel injector clean.up and reisntalled 93 tune for Cobb... Still doing it..any one ideas?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Call the dealer and bring it back to have them fix it ASAP. They need to know!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk