Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD vega motorworks v1 wing extension

Trader history for jimbobillybob (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
selling my vega v1 wing extension that was powder coated the satin black option from him. there nothing wrong with it other then what I'd say is normal wear.

I just had my car dipped and using double sided tape (needed) is not ideal on it so i will be going another direction.

I'd like to get 115$ shipped for it but the shipping is a little meh. ups quoted 30 to 80$ on it depending where it's going, the later be super rural areas away from hubs. if you're interested shoot me a zip and I will check with them asap

comes with all the hardware you need to install except the 3m double sided tape (not included in original purchase either). personally I'd get a smidge bigger self tap screws for it. the hole have some wiggle room.

sorry for the potato pics I can send more if youd like. doggo for further proof it's me

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.