Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Vega v2 wing extension for fiesta st FOR SALE

Trader history for Hunterferro (0)

Trying something new out but gonna miss this thing, I feel like my car won’t look as much as a rally car without it! Asking $120, not including shipping but message me best offers! Also I can send pics of it on my car if you need them :)

Attachments

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Very interesting.... will it end up ripping my factory wing off if I hit 100mph?! Running this and wing risers has me concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Hunterferro
Thread Starter #5
Very interesting.... will it end up ripping my factory wing off if I hit 100mph?! Running this and wing risers has me concerned.

check conversation, I messaged you

TemecFist

Are you ever down in the Fontana/Ontario area? I would be interested in this if you are. Second, how does it mount?

OP
Hunterferro
Thread Starter #8
Ya I’m actually pretty close to there, it mounts by self tapping screws up through the bottom of the wing, and secure with 3m double sided tape

OP
Hunterferro
Thread Starter #9

I ran it with the wing risers and did 130+ plus everyday for 6 months with no problem