Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Velossa Tech Design - BIG MOUTH Ram Intake for Focus RS

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
https://www.facebook.com/velossatec...189808666908/1280189538666935/?type=3&theater

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKkLPUkh9SC/

"Focus RS BIG MOUTH ram intake is complete.

Velossa Tech isn't just known for world renown 3D printing abilities and product design, but also product development turn around time. We can go from zero to concept and then production in a matter of days. We had this car in our shop last week, today, we have a product ready for release.

The Focus RS intake will feature special parts specific to this platform, such as an airbox seal to promote high pressures in the airbox without losing it to the engine bay, or introducing hot engine bay air into the airbox. The seal will be pictured at a later time, for now, let us all appreciate the BIG MOUTH sexyness."

View attachment 60

View attachment 61

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
That looks really good. I probably prefer a more stealthy black.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #3
That looks really good. I probably prefer a more stealthy black.
I agree...I would do black as well

Appears as if you can order pretty much any color you'd like...

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
I agree...I would do black as well

Appears as if you can order pretty much any color you'd like...
Yup, I'm going to rummage through the Fiesta ST threads to see if anyone have experienced any long term issues like cracking. But this might be a good add-on after the tune.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #5
Yup, I'm going to rummage through the Fiesta ST threads to see if anyone have experienced any long term issues like cracking. But this might be a good add-on after the tune.
I haven't heard of any cracking issues raised that members were having on the FiST forum...but then again this was only introduced maybe ~10 months ago on the Fiesta ST forum...might want to search the FoST forums where this item has been out and installed in FoSTs for over a few years now...