Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech - Labor Day Sale - 12% off!

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

Hello everyone.

I wanted to extend this sale offer to you for this labor day weekend. Promo code "VTLABOR".

I am super excited to roll out the Generation 3 BIG MOUTH for the Fiesta Community with this awesome sale. As always, 28 colors to choose from and your EcoBoost will thank you!

This sale applies to wing risers, diffuser fins and dead pedals as well. Get it while it lasts.

Also, for those of you who are looking at the new revised fin design, this sale will include the new revision. Please let me know if you have any questions.

www.velossatechdesign.com

Last edited:
Have you got anything on the new diffuser fin design? You mentioned a new design that would be flush with the end of the diffuser. Also you were going to look at the contour as a couple of people were having problems.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #5
Have you got anything on the new diffuser fin design? You mentioned a new design that would be flush with the end of the diffuser. Also you were going to look at the contour as a couple of people were having problems.
Just finished merging the scans today and the redesign will take place over the weekend. Any fins ordered starting today, will be the new design. Check out this thread for more info.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/11151-Velossa-Tech-Diffuser-Fins-Fiesta-ST/page22