Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VelossaTech Big Mouth Snorkel, GFB DV+ BPV Assembly, MBRP Hot Side Charge Pipe, Mountune Front Splitter

Trader history for TUX15ST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUX15ST

Selling a few parts off my 2015 Fist. All parts were used for roughly 5K miles and are in perfect working condition with no issues and come with hardware. Prices include shipping and Paypal is prefer ed or local pickup in central NJ.

VelossaTech Big Mouth Snorkel Black on Black $120 Shipped SOLD
GFB DV+ Bypass Valve with stock Electronics Ready to go (no need to destroy your stock BPV, Ready to install) $120 Shipped SOLD!
MBRP Hot Side Charge Pipe $80 Shipped
Mountune Front Chin Spoiler/ Splitter ( was professionally painted black but has some rock chips now, so could use a respray but it still looks better now than how it comes new from mountune without paint) $225 shipped SOLD!

Attachments

Last edited:
I'd take charge pipe & snorkel together if you don't end up getting snorkel sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TUX15ST Payment sent for Charge Pipe, I am trying to PM you but nothing ever shows in my sent box
Just a quick comment on this...
If you want a copy of your sent message, you have to tick one of the boxes below the message before you send it off. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.