Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Video: Injen Catback for Fiesta ST + Cobb Stage II install @ ModAuto

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club

Hey guys, here's another Fiesta ST that came through the shop recently. We set this ST up with the Injen 3in Catback Exhaust and Cobb Stage II (FMIC, Intake, RMM + Chargepipes) to give it some more go to match the enhanced handling created by the Vogtland coilovers.

Check out the video and here are a few pics from the install.

Check out the sound in the video below.

[video=youtube;YyhGlbBk3YM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyhGlbBk3YM[/video]

Read the full blog post about this car here.

SPhilli911

I agree, I like the sound. I also prefer that single tip exhaust. I might have to pull the trigger on that catback soon...

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I agree, I like the sound. I also prefer that single tip exhaust. I might have to pull the trigger on that catback soon...
I did. Was told Cobb sounds better but I much prefer the single tip style myself. Said the hell with it because I got such a good deal. The raw tip is better looking imo. I love the sound. I also have an atp catless downpipe if you guys are interested I'll post a video.

SPhilli911

I did. Was told Cobb sounds better but I much prefer the single tip style myself. Said the hell with it because I got such a good deal. The raw tip is better looking imo. I love the sound. I also have an atp catless downpipe if you guys are interested I'll post a video.
I'd go with the raw tip too, I'm not big on the rainbow looking tips. I'm interesting in a video, for sure.

Loved this catback! Have it installed for months and still love every single Engine Start =)

Only difference is the exhaust tip... mine is more "blue-ish"