Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Video on How I maintain my Fiesta Track wheels

View: https://youtu.be/N_jC_-SRwO0

Hey guys,
This video is FiST related but more importantly I talk about why I flip my tires on my Track wheels. Mainly I flip my tires on the wheels because I run stock camber still on my ST, and I get outside tire wear but tire flipping helps me distribute the wear a little more evenly. I also share a couple of tips that help when going to get your wheels and tires mounted and balanced. Watch the video to find out more, Hope you enjoy!

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Hmmm. Maybe I need to have them do this on my F150. Last time I had the dealer change the oil I asked if they'd check the alignment because I was getting outside wear. They said alignment was fine but I was cornering too hard...:whistle::whistle:

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #3
Sounds about right, also check tire pressures but sounds like if you want to make your current tires last longer, flipping them would help as long as they aren’t directional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I have a cloverleaf exit to go to work and to go home and I do it twice a day since I go home for lunch. Practicing a racing line on the cloverleaf wears out the edge of the LF....

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #5
I have a cloverleaf exit to go to work and to go home and I do it twice a day since I go home for lunch. Practicing a racing line on the cloverleaf wears out the edge of the LF....
Nice! Gotta rotate those tires!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk