Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vivid racing turbo wheel upgrade ?

Hello has anyone done this ? I'm ready for a stage 3 intake, exhaust and tune so its time. Rather keep low end intact vs. top end at this point. I'm a 1% er ST owner and did a lifetime of high HP that can't be used on the street. Thanks for any help. , Stan

wetwea33

Hello has anyone done this ? I'm ready for a stage 3 intake, exhaust and tune so its time. Rather keep low end intact vs. top end at this point. I'm a 1% er ST owner and did a lifetime of high HP that can't be used on the street. Thanks for any help. , Stan
I mean just get a hybrid turbo then this would not make any type of sense. There is no such thing as a stage 3 intake. The whole stages thing is a marketing scheme.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
Guzzi1200SE
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys for responding.

For the 1% response, no not a biker or million yearly income. Its demographic based (aka old motorhead over 65). Check the forum on this. I would not do what it takes to get the 1% biker badge (at least not on purpose but accidents do happen). And no Harleys for me. Not my cup of tea.

Regarding Brians response. Been thru more horspower and toys than the left has ways to mess pay for all the "free" stuff. Yeah right.NO such thing. Last rocket had more HP than a base ST. ): and so does the snowmobile I have on order.

The wheel upgrade does make a lot of sense especially on backroads for instant spool up and drive out of corners. Stage 3 refers to amount of add ons and state of tune, using COBB vernacular. It accurately describes whats going on with up grades and tunes This gets the most out of a very balanced car. Like to keep it that way. Anyway hope I can get real info on this. I do have new VT330R hybrid NIB. Will decide at some point. I use the RR's as well, Advanti 17X8's, KW's going in soon, Eibach sways, turbo back 3" no cat Thermal R&D. Willwood big brake kit going in as is LSD. cp-e FMIC and intake as soon as the snow starts flying.Weighted shifter and short shifter. Works great !! Car goes into shop. I go onto the snowmobile.

Thanks, Stan

OP
Guzzi1200SE
Thread Starter #6
Who is doing your limited slip install, or are you doing it yourself??
Garage up the road luckily within walking distance. I'm done crawling under cars, bad back. Gonna use m-factory. I have a Quaife in my '98.5 SVT Contour. They are good but expensive. LSD is a must even for a bone stocker. Ford finally included it in the 2019 Euro Fiestas. Crap they get all the good stuff.

OP
Guzzi1200SE
Thread Starter #7
PS I did my dyno run at evans tuning outside of Stone Churches Pa. off Rts. 611/512 I don't think you are that far away. Mine is a magnetic 2108. Man put in a COBB with stage 1 tune!! It really wakes it up big time. Cheapest bang for the buck for sure.

Dib

I would definitely recommend getting a tried and true hybrid turbo rather than opening up the stocker. There's a chance the shade tree mechanic you use could destroy the turbo's efficiency the same way baby boomers destroyed the economy, Yeah right.NO such thing

OP
Guzzi1200SE
Thread Starter #9
I apologize for interjecting any politicaly slanting comments. This is not the venue or A_ _ book, twatter or any of the social media Krap, none of which I care to subscribe to. Full of misinformation and ignorance big time. Nuff said.

Back to the other important stuff. Not shade tree-ASME guys, would just do removal and install of TC assembly. Impeller swap done by VIVID so I have no qualms if I go that route, just need to see what it can provide. I never do things in a vacuum. Facts driven always. Current dyno done a few days ago. A little glitch at 3250 but will get that sorted. Paid for by the economy.): image001(1).jpg

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I dunno man, for that price you can pick up a used hybrid turbo, not have the downtime and potentially have better reliability. I've never seen anyone buy this.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Garage up the road luckily within walking distance. I'm done crawling under cars, bad back. Gonna use m-factory. I have a Quaife in my '98.5 SVT Contour. They are good but expensive. LSD is a must even for a bone stocker. Ford finally included it in the 2019 Euro Fiestas. Crap they get all the good stuff.
What's the name of the place, in case I decide to install a diff, sooner than later?

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
They should offer it as a CHRA assembly, so all you would need to do is mount the covers... But even then it needs to be balanced and all that, I'm hoping that they do all that when you send it out and pay 1k for some turbine wheels.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
PS I did my dyno run at evans tuning outside of Stone Churches Pa. off Rts. 611/512 I don't think you are that far away. Mine is a magnetic 2108. Man put in a COBB with stage 1 tune!! It really wakes it up big time. Cheapest bang for the buck for sure.
I've heard of Evans, but do they deal with EcoBoosts much, as far as actual tuning via an AP/installations/etc.?

I am much closer to RT Tuning in Montgomeryville.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
OP
Guzzi1200SE
Thread Starter #16
The "Vivid" turbo upgrade is actually done by Agency Power (see link)
I don't think it's available anymore - good luck
https://turboworx.com/product/agency-power-billet-turbo-wheel-upgrade-ford-fiesta-st-1-6l-ecoboost/
DISCONTINUED
04-10-2019 DISCONTINUED

If you are looking for a well built hybrid we have them in stock
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...hybrid-turbo-upgrade-2014-2019-fiesta-st-1-6l
That solves that. Thanks