Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vote for your favorite 2013 SEMA Show Fiesta

Vote for your favorite 2013 SEMA Show Fiesta

• Bojix

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Cobb/Foust

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • 3D Carbon

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • MRT

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Ice Nine

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Bojix

Cobb/Foust

3D Carbon

MRT

Ice Nine

FSWerks

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
This is what the Fiesta ST ass should look like from the factory.

T

takuarc

Doesn't matter which one, any of the splitters will do.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

[unbelieveable] I can't.... I can't.....choose. [paranoid] which one ..... [dunno].......I think [idea][thumb] Im going to pick.... Ice Nine.

There is something I like about them all. What took my vote is that I also have Falken tires.

They're all really grossly over the top for me, so FSWerks because it's the least ridiculous hahah. Just not my taste, but I can certainly appreciate the hard work that must have gone into each one.

They're are cool but I chose the Ice Nine one because the same people who built my car, (Team Oneil) built that one.

Perry

I'm with Shmii--most of 'em just don't work for me. Nicely done, but not my taste. So, the FSWerks machine wins more or less by default.

When did painting 1 or 2 sections of the spokes on each wheel become a thing? When and wherever it started, it needs to stop.. Abruptly...

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
What nice Carbon Fiber bits at a low cost has ICE NINE .. said no one yet...

Shmii said:
They're all really grossly over the top for me, so FSWerks because it's the least ridiculous hahah. Just not my taste, but I can certainly appreciate the hard work that must have gone into each one.
m+1

I'll take the rear bumper, exhaust, and front splitter of the Bojix one please. Other than that, yeah, they're all a little on the gaudy side.

Sema 2013: sponsored by need for speed underground.

Fswerks without contest. The rest just looks like they were designed by someone under the influence of barbiturates.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
FS Werks and MRT look almost the same as their last years cars.
And Bojix stole my hood stripe.

Dave

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have been to far to many shows to go any longer, SEMA included. I only like cars built to drive first and foremost so most show cars are pretty useless to me. I like a bit of each of these cars but my favorite is the caged one as closer to a race car with a purpose but that paint on the side ruins it for me, does not go with the build, the car, any car I can think of.....I do know how much work it takes as have been involved in cars built for SEMA and CES, in fact I was preparing one of mine for CES but injured my knee and could not get it done in time but it was not covered in goofy paint or parts that were not functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.