Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Voting: August 2019 Fiesta of the Month Contest

Voting: August 2019 Fiesta of the Month Contest

• EOMFD

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • TDavis

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Raziel510

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • JDG

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Shots_FRD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peter H

• Tetra

• Eddie0513

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Erick_V

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • TyphoonFiST

• KenST

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • MRX330

• StigST

• Hypergram

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Hey all, if you really want to get votes in this contest it doesn't mean you need the most mods or wildest looking FiST. My advice; get some professional pictures taken of your vehicle. Pictures taken with a DSLR camera almost always better than any picture taken with a phone camera. Think about the background you want to use and research different angles that work well for cars to make your car look it's best.

I won this contest 2 years ago and there's nothing special about my car. Take a look at the difference in the quality of the photos. These photos were taken by an experienced local car photographer. You can usually find them at local car shows or car events.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...ne-2017-with-special-anniversary-prize.14104/

Photo quality is not the only factor but they really do make your car look better. Just food for thought for next month.

I entered my car to prove a point that this contest has nothing to do with the guts of the car. Either way at least TDavis has a big turbo and Thermal exhaust πŸ‘

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Hey all, if you really want to get votes in this contest it doesn't mean you need the most mods or wildest looking FiST. My advice; get some professional pictures taken of your vehicle. Pictures taken with a DSLR camera almost always better than any picture taken with a phone camera. Think about the background you want to use and research different angles that work well for cars to make your car look it's best.

I won this contest 2 years ago and there's nothing special about my car. Take a look at the difference in the quality of the photos. These photos were taken by an experienced local car photographer. You can usually find them at local car shows or car events.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...ne-2017-with-special-anniversary-prize.14104/

Photo quality is not the only factor but they really do make your car look better. Just food for thought for next month.
Agreed. It's mainly a, at a first glance, type of voting. My pics were taken with my phone and with modern phones now a days are getting real close to DSLRs

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Yeah but its not an MRX turbo though lol
I love your color though. Id 100% choose that blue over my Platinum white. I love my white because it's not the plain white but a pearl. I'd have blue all day long over it though. But 2017+ didn't have blue as an option 😭

Erick_V

I love your color though. Id 100% choose that blue over my Platinum white. I love my white because it's not the plain white but a pearl. I'd have blue all day long over it though. But 2017+ didn't have blue as an option 😭
Funny you say that, the only reason I got blue was because the white and orange ones were 17’ models with no rebates. My blue was like 4K cheaper with the same options lol. I would have gotten the white otherwise