Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD (WA) 2019 Ford Fiesta ST - 22k mi, $20,000, Clean title in hand

Trader history for shadowblack (0)

Located in Issaquah, WA. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. Overall an excellent car, but I need to move it on to a new owner since I have a truck on the way. Only listed on the forum for now as I'd prefer it goes to an enthusiast.

2019 Ford Fiesta ST
22,300 approximate miles (will continue to go up slightly)
Clean title in hand
Base level
Shadow black, black wheels
Newer Kumho PA51 tires, rotors, and pads (<4,000 miles)
Standard seats
Kenwood KSC-SW11 Compact Subwoofer connected to stock stereo
Cobb rear motor mount
Upgraded shifter bushings upgraded
Cobb panel air filter
RallyArmor mud flaps
Curt Class I hitch (used for bike rack)
Extended rear exhaust hanger to clear hitch

In great shape with a few of the usual cosmetic issues on these cars. Second owner, bought as a local trade from this from dealer (Audi of Bellevue) who replaced the rotors, pads, and tires when they took it in. I've upgraded/modified a few simple bits to improve the daily driving experience: rear motor mount, small subwoofer, hitch, etc. A bit of damage on the front bumper, one bit of curb rash on one wheel, and some scratches on interior panels from previous owner. Two key fobs which both work, but one is missing its physical key insert (pictured).

Attachments