Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Fiesta ST Cobb Catback Exhaust

Trader history for slopoke (1)

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are you willing to negotiate on multiple parts? Interested in the BBK, spacers, and fog lights

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have been around for awhile...watched people come and go....But I will vouch for Ed/Slopoke. Great standup guy....For those of you who would like a great intercooler and the last intercooler you will need its the Bravoalpha! GLWS!

I have been around for awhile...watched people come and go....But I will vouch for Ed/Slopoke. Great standup guy....For those of you who would like a great intercooler and the last intercooler you will need its the Bravoalpha! GLWS!
I second TyphoonFIST’s comments. Ed/Slopoke is a stand up guy. Buy from him with confidence.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That intercooler though is a sight to behold! A lot of people don't realize how Big it really is! True GEM!

Is the Powerflex trans mount insert still available? Additionally I would assume it's the Yellow 'Street' insert based on the price you said you paid? If so I would definitely be interested and can PM you.