Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

We're Giving Away $200 a Day!

Trader history for maperformance (0)

maperformance

Click Here to Watch the Video

Want $200? It's Easy!!! All Purchases Over $199 are Eligible to Receive $200 Back.

This is the perfect opportunity to get your builds going. Put your $200 towards anything on the MAPerformance website. Building an engine? Throw it towards some upgraded pistons. Looking at Lowering Springs? Now you can splurge a little and get coilovers instead. Need some new gauges? How about injectors? Catbacks? The possibilites are endless.

So head on over to MAPerformance.com and start shopping. Each day, we'll select one lucky person with a qualifying order as the winner of the $200 reward!

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #2
Promotion goes until the 14th!!! Any order over $199 qualifies. Are you feeling lucky?

Zissou

Come join the pool and get your name on the table for winning $200!
Does every order over $199 get a $200 credit for a future purchase or does only one person a day win this? I've been waiting for a sale like you guys had on Black Friday. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until next fall ;)

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #5
Does every order over $199 get a $200 credit for a future purchase or does only one person a day win this? I've been waiting for a sale like you guys had on Black Friday. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until next fall ;)
For this promotion, every purchase over $199 was entered into a pool of purchases for a single winner per day. As far as sales like Black Friday, they tend to stay around that time of year ;)

Regards
Adam