Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What changed for the FiST across its run in the US?

Raistron

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Hey all! Looking at 2018 and it got me thinking about what changes were made to the Fiesta ST over its production run in the US. I heard there were changes to the head design from 2014 and 2015, and also heard that Ford changed the damping rate for 2018+ US models. My question is, what else changed for the Fiesta over the years that we know about?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Cheers! Been trying to find something cause I thought there was a thread somewhere, but google refused to give me the thread lol
I'm glad someone else found that thread, they beat me to posting it.I started that thread, and tried to keep up with it through the 2019 model run of the car, but if you find anything else that changed that I didn't put in there, send me a message and I'll add it to the thread.

OP
Raistron

Raistron

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Thread Starter #5
I'm glad someone else found that thread, they beat me to posting it. I started that thread, and tried to keep up with it through the 2019 model run of the car, but if you find anything else that changed that I didn't put in there, send me a message and I'll add it to the thread.
Don't worry, if I get it I will be stripping the car to a shell and comparing parts either visually, or as it functions depending. I'll be sure to point out anything I notice in the process.