Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What color rims?

Got a set of Ford Racing/Focus SES rims for a great price that I couldn't refuse!

Now, help me decide on a color (paint is chipping pretty bad), I have my winters, 15" in gun metal, my current summers 16" in black and now these 17", was thinking Bronze or Gold, or something crazy? Anyone good with photoshop :)

My car for reference:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I think Bronze would look great.

Dave

OP
jproy12
Thread Starter #5
I just plasti dipped my winter steelies purple.
Do something crazy!
Have any pictures? I may end up plasti dipping them, what I hate though about plastidip is the brake dust is hard to clean after.

Zissou

Surprisingly no, but I was snapchatting like crazy when I was doing it. When I actually put them on the car I'll get a real picture. They're still on the back deck because it's still pretty warm here in Va.

Either color would look amazing with the green/silver/purple metalflake in the Tuxedo Black.

I'm doing either the stockers or my EAPs in purple. Likely the stockers.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
bronze or gold. I tend to gravitate towards the classic wheel colors and don't care for the really flashy stuff that is popular today. I had a friend with gold SVT Focus EAP's on his Sonic Blue SVT Focus and the wheels looked amazing. Ford used to sell them in gold, but no longer does so.