Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What Do the different stages require to run

What exactly do you need to run stage 2/3 on any tune maps? I’m currently running itg cold air, whoosh cross over pipe, and hi flow turbo inlet, MBRP cat back.

Last edited:
I'd say required intercooler and step colder gapped plugs. Highly recommended rmm.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SrsBsns

Do some searching on here and you'll find a ton of info.

For the OTS tunes, you could run them with the mods you have. Just keep an eye on your temps. I would recommend what stealthfist recommended... Upgraded intercooler and colder plugs.

And I'm surprised that it hasn't been mentioned yet, but do the rear motor mount. It makes a huge difference and is generally the first thing that should be upgraded on these cars.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Do some searching on here and you'll find a ton of info.

For the OTS tunes, you could run them with the mods you have. Just keep an eye on your temps. I would recommend what stealthfist recommended... Upgraded intercooler and colder plugs.

And I'm surprised that it hasn't been mentioned yet, but do the rear motor mount. It makes a huge difference and is generally the first thing that should be upgraded on these cars.
Lol you should almost have to prove you have one before ordering any other parts lol