Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What is the thread size & pitch of the shift knob?

I spent a little time searching around and could not figure out what the thread & pitch is on the shift knob.

Anyone know?
I'm suspecting it is 12x1.75mm

Spork1569

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I spent a little time searching around and could not figure out what the thread & pitch is on the shift knob.

Anyone know?
I'm suspecting it is 12x1.75mm
Just heads up: if your looking for a replacement shift knob, you won't be able to access reverse without a "reverse lockout adapter" or reverse lockout knob.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Aye- So 12x1.25mm.

If I ever get some free time from the Mustang I might make one.

Just heads up: if your looking for a replacement shift knob, you won't be able to access reverse without a "reverse lockout adapter" or reverse lockout knob.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I have a boomba knob and I screwed off the stock knob and screwed the boomba on

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^The boomba knob, and many others, have the necessary recess already cut into the bottom of the knob for the reverse lockout.

RubenZZZ was warning about the knobs which do NOT have that recess for the factory reverse lockout cut into them.

Sorry for the necro here but can you still reverse like that or do you only travel forwards?
There are some shift knobs that you need an adapter for, like https://billetworkz.com/ has a bunch that need it but they sell them there. Just pay attention when you buy one to see if it needs it or not