Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What markings should be on our transmissions?

I just received a transmission I ordered from pumaspeed and want to make sure it’s the right transmission but there are no stickers on it. It has some numbers stamped into it but when I enter them into the web the results aren’t definite. So does anyone know what numbers or letters should be stamped into the transmission?

Posting because I am interested in the answer, too. This would be good to document for others as the platform gets older and transmissions need service/replacement.

Sam4

I'm going to be in line soon too. Mine was torn down and bad bearings replaced by Ford, but death is coming for us. What would make you think it may be wrong/ not correct?

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Post pics of the transmission? The IB6 transmissions all look the same, the only differences between an IB6 fitted to a FiST or a Fusion would be the mounting bracket. These can just simply be changed out.

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
I'm going to be in line soon too. Mine was torn down and bad bearings replaced by Ford, but death is coming for us. What would make you think it may be wrong/ not correct?
Visually it looks correct. I’m just a paranoid person. Don’t want to rip everything out to see I have the wrong part. I’m newer to self repairs so want to be as prepared as I can.

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
Post pics of the transmission? The IB6 transmissions all look the same, the only differences between an IB6 fitted to a FiST or a Fusion would be the mounting bracket. These can just simply be changed out.

Attachments

haste

1000 Post Club
Two stickers on mine and then markings on the bottom. It is an original out of my '15.

IMG_20210708_193909466.jpg

IMG_20210708_193945808.jpg IMG_20210708_193813616.jpg