Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What System Do I Have?

New to the forum just bought a Fist. It’s a 2014 with stock Navigation head unit. Based on that is anyone able to tel me what system I have (sync 1,2 3 Touch etc.) and if I can modify or upgrade to integrate Apple CarPlay? If I can can you point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
New to the forum just bought a Fist. It’s a 2014 with stock Navigation head unit. Based on that is anyone able to tel me what system I have (sync 1,2 3 Touch etc.) and if I can modify or upgrade to integrate Apple CarPlay? If I can can you point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance!
Sync2. Nope you will need to upgrade to sync3 to get apple and Android auto.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Post a picture of what the display looks like. 2014 came with Sync2 MyFordTouch but maybeba previous owner upgraded yours to Sync3. A picture will help us confirm. My 2014 has been upgraded to Sync3 by me. It's a great upgrade.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

OP
Thread Starter #6
Post a picture of what the display looks like. 2014 came with Sync2 MyFordTouch but maybeba previous owner upgraded yours to Sync3. A picture will help us confirm. My 2014 has been upgraded to Sync3 by me. It's a great upgrade.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Good call out, I will get a picture posted tomorrow after I take delivery.

OP
Thread Starter #7
So I have confirmed I have Sync2 MyTouch. Question: the USB connector, can it be used to plus into iPhone and play Music via YouTube? I tried and it said iPhone doesn’t have music. Does that mean I need to use the AUX? Problem is iPhone doesn’t have AUX.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I have confirmed I have Sync2 MyTouch. Question: the USB connector, can it be used to plus into iPhone and play Music via YouTube? I tried and it said iPhone doesn’t have music. Does that mean I need to use the AUX? Problem is iPhone doesn’t have AUX.
You can use Bluetooth and connect and listen to music*