Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What’s going on with communication?

I emailed Ron last month and said that I’d be making an order and asked if it was all in stock before I ordered. He said yes we’re good to go. Almost a week goes by and everything I ordered shipped except the downpipe and a couple small items. I emailed Ron and asked if they were out of stock, he said yes and that they’d be ready the end of April/first week of May. That comes and goes, no tracking. I email him Friday and get nothing back, tried calling today and leaving a voicemail, same thing. I’ve heard/read so many great things, I’m happy with stuff I’ve got so far, but not getting a simple update is frustrating. I don’t use Facebook, and that seems to be the most common way of communicating. I have no idea what to think without any communication as to what’s going on.
And before people jump on the bandwagon of I’m bashing, I’m not at all, just trying to get answers.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
As it’s his own downpipe, I’d hope he knows what’s going on and can give an update at the very least. Never mentioned politics so not even going there.
Ron always knows what is going on with his products. I just talked to him the other day about the status if his Dps....half the order is @ whoosh and he is filling orders according to who placed theirs first.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Fk8_FiST386
Thread Starter #7
I ordered mine 4/10 so idk when that’ll fall, but I don’t want to have Jason make a revision to my tune until I put my downpipe on.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I emailed Ron last month and said that I’d be making an order and asked if it was all in stock before I ordered. He said yes we’re good to go. Almost a week goes by and everything I ordered shipped except the downpipe and a couple small items. I emailed Ron and asked if they were out of stock, he said yes and that they’d be ready the end of April/first week of May. That comes and goes, no tracking. I email him Friday and get nothing back, tried calling today and leaving a voicemail, same thing. I’ve heard/read so many great things, I’m happy with stuff I’ve got so far, but not getting a simple update is frustrating. I don’t use Facebook, and that seems to be the most common way of communicating. I have no idea what to think without any communication as to what’s going on.
And before people jump on the bandwagon of I’m bashing, I’m not at all, just trying to get answers.
who are you? what's the order number?
between the focus and fiesta I probably field 100 emails a day asking for updates on downpipes. I will add I'm human and do miss an email or call from time to time, it's certainly not intentional. Trust me I hate these kinds of "help me" public call out threads more than politics so believe me it wasn't missed on purpose

On the downpipes, there really isn't anything to update though, when they are here we ship. If they are not here, I can't ship
If you're referring to the V3 downpipe the site clearly states it's been out of stock since January 24th, the day I shipped the last one. Estimated ETA for the next batch is also there.

Last edited:
OP
Fk8_FiST386
Thread Starter #9
who are you? what's the order number?
between the focus and fiesta I probably field 100 emails a day asking for updates on downpipes
there really isn't anything to update though, when they are here we ship. If they are not here, I can't ship
If you're referring to the V3 downpipe the site clearly states it's been out of stock since January 24th, the day I shipped the last one. Estimated ETA for the next batch is also there.
WM47609

I’m just trying to get a realistic update. I can read the site and my email. It’s past both. Will people be getting a batch and others waiting again? Like stated, I don’t have a Facebook, I’m not in groups, I don’t follow your page, so I have zero way besides email or phone to know what’s going on.

I feel like the best way to get a response is by going one question at a time, in a short and concise message.
I am also waiting on parts that I ordered a while ago. I was going to message him again but I figured he probably deals with hundreds of messages on both FB and email. Didn’t want to be annoying. I feel you, though. Being patient is tough sometimes

OP
Fk8_FiST386
Thread Starter #11
I feel like the best way to get a response is by going one question at a time, in a short and concise message.
I am also waiting on parts that I ordered a while ago. I was going to message him again but I figured he probably deals with hundreds of messages on both FB and email. Didn’t want to be annoying. I feel you, though. Being patient is tough sometimes
I just want an update, that’s it. I’m not trying to be impatient. If that was the case I would have made a post a week ago when I initially first reached out.

To add positive to the post. I’ve bought quite a bit from Whoosh in the past month. Intercooler, downpipe, signals, risers, springs, emblems, bov, lug nuts, and just little odds and ends. I’m very happy with everything I’ve got. Signals are an AWESOME small touch for the price.

I just want an update, that’s it. I’m not trying to be impatient. If that was the case I would have made a post a week ago when I initially first reached out.

To add positive to the post. I’ve bought quite a bit from Whoosh in the past month. Intercooler, downpipe, signals, risers, springs, emblems, bov, lug nuts, and just little odds and ends. I’m very happy with everything I’ve got. Signals are an AWESOME small touch for the price.
yeah i've gone back and forth quite a bit. told me stuff was in stock ready to go and then no follow up. Again, I understand. the dude is crazy busy. get that bread. He also sends shit that he has in stock same day, so it's sorta hot and cold. I imagine supply issues are tough. That being said, I am getting pretty close to asking for a refund on a few things lol.

OP
Fk8_FiST386
Thread Starter #13
yeah i've gone back and forth quite a bit. told me stuff was in stock ready to go and then no follow up. Again, I understand. the dude is crazy busy. get that bread. He also sends shit that he has in stock same day, so it's sorta hot and cold. I imagine supply issues are tough. That being said, I am getting pretty close to asking for a refund on a few things lol.
If I didn’t already have a Mountune catted high flow downpipe on my car, I would have asked for one when I found out they weren’t in stock, after I was told everything was in stock. But it’s water under the bridge at this point.
It’s kept me from getting the hot side intercooler pipe that replaces the baffled one too.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Although I don't do car parts supply, I run a small business. And it's kind of hard when people keep asking when they are getting their stuff, but you have no idea when your supplier is going to send it to you because they can't tell you when you ask them. So what do you do? Spend all day replying to emails where the answer is no different from what it says on the website or the last time the person emailed you, or wait until you have something different to say?

Although I don't do car parts supply, I run a small business. And it's kind of hard when people keep asking when they are getting their stuff, but you have no idea when your supplier is going to send it to you because they can't tell you when you ask them. So what do you do? Spend all day replying to emails where the answer is no different from what it says on the website or the last time the person emailed you, or wait until you have something different to say?
yup, same here. I sell building products, and there is some stuff that just doesn't have an ETA, like glues and stuff. people call asking when we are gonna get more and I just have to tell them I have no clue.

we have certain windows that are out 62 weeks right now.

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
yup, same here. I sell building products, and there si some stuff that just doesn't have an ETA, like glues and stuff. people call asking when we are gonna get more and I just have to tell them I have no clue.

we have certain windows that are out 62 weeks right now.
Glueless on the eta.

If I didn’t already have a Mountune catted high flow downpipe on my car, I would have asked for one when I found out they weren’t in stock, after I was told everything was in stock. But it’s water under the bridge at this point.
It’s kept me from getting the hot side intercooler pipe that replaces the baffled one too.
I bought that from him recently he shipped same day. it's a nice part.

I guess I’ll bite the bullet next week lol.
Intrigued me when I found out the “gains” from eliminating a stupid little baffle after I geeked out on it last night for a bit.
have you ever tried calling the number at the bottom of the site? That's the best way to communicate with him. He said he may not always pick up but to keep trying. I got off the phone with him and had my order sorted out in 5 minutes. super easy.

OP
Fk8_FiST386
Thread Starter #20
have you ever tried calling the number at the bottom of the site? That's the best way to communicate with him. He said he may not always pick up but to keep trying. I got off the phone with him and had my order sorted out in 5 minutes. super easy.
Yeah and left a vm