Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel spacers for 4x100 conversion?

First off don't flame me on this, I know its a cheapo Ebay part. Saw these today and was curious why no one has tried these that I know of on the FiST.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Wheel-Ada...ash=item2c9fc5ac97:g:z-sAAOSwHnFVyX3I&vxp=mtr

Really inexpensive way to get 4x100 wheels on your car and you can always go back to your stock pattern/wheels.

What do you guys think of these? Maybe [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION] will chime in ;)

GAbOS

Our wheels are too low of an offset to work with adapters.

The ones you linked are +25mm. Lets say you wanted to end up with a +40 offset. The smallest I've ever seen for adapters has been +18

You would need to find +65 wheels which aint gonna happen.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
Thanks guys
[MENTION=2226]Izzy[/MENTION]

Can you send me a link to the ones you were using? Or maybe you are selling them?

Izzy

I had 15mm on stock +47 wheels lowered on Mountune springs and the worked great. Now rockin' +42 Rota's with the same setup and they are nice and flush. Yes 25mm spacers would be too much but 15mm to 20mm on a less than +40 wheel should work fine.

Izzy

They are made by Garageline and they are a vendor on this forum. However, they are stock configuration and to the best of my knowledge they're not available in 4*100.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Highly likely there are not quality spacers(I would want 6061 aluminum and very good studs, not some low cost Ebay parts;) or quality wheels available that will work out. Also you want to stay as close to stock offset as possible due to scrub radius and how the knuckles, hubs and bearings were designed to carry the load.

To run 4x100 there is only one right way to do it, rebore the hubs or buy Mazda 2 hubs which I believe work if I remember correctly.

GAbOS

Ah, looks like Izzy is referring to Spacers and Chops was specifically asking about adapters.

The smallest, quality adapters I've ever seen were 18mm.