Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Wheels & tires, intake, stock rad & IC

Trader history for powermatt (1)

Selling some leftover parts now that my FiST is gone.

$500 - Sparco Asetto Gara 16x7 wheels with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires in 205/45 (approx. 1,000 miles on the tires, wheels are in perfect condition)
$150 - Mishimoto intake for '16-19 cars (rubbing has worn off some of the powdercoat on the hard pipe)
Free - stock radiator and intercooler (going to the dump otherwise)

Local pickup only, located in Ashburn, Virginia.

You may contact me by PM.

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thanks,
GLWS

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Matt, Potomac Metals is on Woodland, not far from Sams Club/Walmart. If you hammer the plastic ends off the IC, you'll get more for it. If not, they are still the way to go rather than the landfill. Maybe I should have grabbed it. lol

OP
P
Thread Starter #10
Matt, Potomac Metals is on Woodland, not far from Sams Club/Walmart. If you hammer the plastic ends off the IC, you'll get more for it. If not, they are still the way to go rather than the landfill. Maybe I should have grabbed it. lol
Good info, thanks. I don’t need any of it gone in any specific timeframe, so they’ll be around for a while if anyone legitimately needs the parts.