Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When you wish you had done it right the first time

We’ve all been here with certain builds or things in life. I’ve had many scenarios like this, just didn’t expect my Fiesta to be there.

Car is currently fbo stage 2 I “built” from stock

Mishimoto intake
Whoosh catless downpipe
Mountune catback
Cobb AP with stage 2 tune from Jason/Dizzy
Turbosmart DV
Whoosh V3 fmic
AWR RMM 88dm

Sooner than later S280 turbo and aux fuel, might have TunePlus tune the car.

Here comes the I thought I did what I wanted and want to change.
Went with Konig Hypergram 17x8’s with 205/40/17’s and H&R Sport springs. While there’s nothing wrong with it, and I don’t mind the way it looks, I don’t love it.
I originally wanted to go this route with my SVT Focus before I sold it, and don’t know why I didn’t.
KE Motorsport PRO 15x8’s with 205/50/15’s and coilovers.
The H&R’s are too low for my liking and I can’t see myself running 15’s with them.
I do maybe 2-3 autocross events a year, car is my DD, and I drive twisties.

Attachments

Enzo

We’ve all been here with certain builds or things in life. I’ve had many scenarios like this, just didn’t expect my Fiesta to be there.

Car is currently fbo stage 2 I “built” from stock

Mishimoto intake
Whoosh catless downpipe
Mountune catback
Cobb AP with stage 2 tune from Jason/Dizzy
Turbosmart DV
Whoosh V3 fmic
AWR RMM 88dm

Sooner than later S280 turbo and aux fuel, might have TunePlus tune the car.

Here comes the I thought I did what I wanted and want to change.
Went with Konig Hypergram 17x8’s with 205/40/17’s and H&R Sport springs. While there’s nothing wrong with it, and I don’t mind the way it looks, I don’t love it.
I originally wanted to go this route with my SVT Focus before I sold it, and don’t know why I didn’t.
KE Motorsport PRO 15x8’s with 205/50/15’s and coilovers.
The H&R’s are too low for my liking and I can’t see myself running 15’s with them.
I do maybe 2-3 autocross events a year, car is my DD, and I drive twisties.
Why’d you sell the focus thooooo

OP
fk8fist
Thread Starter #3
Why’d you sell the focus thooooo
A few reasons. I had originally bought it for my ex wife. She drove it like it was a beater truck, so when we split up I had to dump a lot of money into it and it just never felt like mine.
A lot of important maintenance parts are becoming discontinued or hard to get. Timing belt kit being one of the things. You have to essentially hodge podge a kit together. I’m not that much of a fanatic to dedicate my time to it.
Just wasn’t worth hanging onto it to me personally.
Had a lot done to it when I sold it and was a great car.

Attachments

kevinatfms

KE Motorsport PRO 15x8’s with 225/45R15’s and coilovers.
The H&R’s are too low for their own good and I can’t see myself running 15’s with them as the suspension geometry is all wonky.
I do maybe 2-3 autocross events a year, car is my DD, and I drive twisties. So, ill buy the 15x8's and 225/45's, lower the car on coilovers and enter more autocross, HDPE's and go on more canyon runs
FTFY. Like Nike always said.....

Just DO it.