Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to find a water pump for a 2013 Fiesta SE

Good day,

I'm trying to find a water pump for a 2013 Fiesta se with the 1.6 liter engine but cannot find one anywhere in Canada. I've checked Ford, Canadian tire, auto source, auto value, etc.

Id be interested to hear any ideas from anyone.

This is crazy that even Ford cannot provide parts for their own vehicle's.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I got one from ford for my mom's fiesta sFe when I did the timing belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Honestly, I don't remember. But if T has miles on it, might be a good idea to do it all. Timing belt tensioner etc.
And the serp belt does not have tensioner like the ST does. You have to cut the serp belt off with a knife and basically pry it back on with a flimsy tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Good day,

I'm trying to find a water pump for a 2013 Fiesta se with the 1.6 liter engine but cannot find one anywhere in Canada. I've checked Ford, Canadian tire, auto source, auto value, etc.

Id be interested to hear any ideas from anyone.

This is crazy that even Ford cannot provide parts for their own vehicle's.
For some reason those 1.6 water pumps have been hard to get from day one. There was a recent revision to the part number but Ford has none and it appears they won't be available until mid November.

Most recent part number is 7S7Z-8501-L

-Steve

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
Steve thanks for letting me know.

Much appreciated. My dealership in Canada finally found one in the US but it will take a couple of weeks for it to arrive. Hopefully I don't lose my water pump before then.

Check car-part.com, LKQ or eBay. If you're ok with aftermarket, try Rockauto.com. They usually have a few options to choose from.

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Check car-part.com, LKQ or eBay. If you're ok with aftermarket, try Rockauto.com. They usually have a few options to choose from.
Thanks Yelic, that's what I will probably have to do as it turns out that my water pump wasn't available at the second that they ordered it. I checked out rockauto.com and it looks like they do have a good selection of stuff for my car.

Needless to say, I'm not the least bit impressed with Ford though. If they build a car and its only a few years old they should darn well make sure they can support it. Considering the numerous problems I've had with this car and the crappy runaround service I get, I don't plan on ever buying another Ford.

Ford Community Posts