Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to find Orange Lug nuts

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I'm posting this to get some help finding some orange lug nuts. Prefer the anodized look but right now any option is valid. Can't seem to find anything readily available hence this request. This is obviously a cosmetic upgrade that if it does or does not happen is fine. My fall back is a black lug nut. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Well good or bad I won auction for

Got them for $20. I was the only bid. Little concerning but will see. Comes with 4 spare lug nuts :)

Well good or bad I won auction for

Got them for $20. I was the only bid. Little concerning but will see. Comes with 4 spare lug nuts :)
Reviving dead threads FTW...How do you like those lug nuts? I just got my orange mirror caps and want some orange lugs. So do they work well, any problems, any chipping or anything?

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
No chipping if using a proper and manual lug wrench an not an impact. I actually have 2 sets now as I wanted a different cap. If you have trouble finding them let me know and I may part with my extras.