Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to get the cylindrical bushings thingys on the intake crossover pipe??

I lost one of the those round bushings on the oem intake crossover pipe that mounts it to the engine, but I can't find a place to buy replacements.
Does anybody know if it is possible to get just those bushing thingys circled in the image?
Thanks!
2019_09_01_02_36_14_2013_2017_Ford_Fiesta_ST_Intake_Pipe_Hose_Tube_13_17_eBay.png

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I have looked for thoes as well.
They are not sold separately.
To get them from Ford, you must buy the complete crossover pipe.

slopoke

If you can't find one, you could always use a flanged bushing. Other nomenclature would include hat bushing, hat spacer, flanged spacer. Click the link below and measure the remaining one and get the closest one for your needs. If the closest one is too long, grind it down. Hole too small drill it out, etc. Click metric in the l/h top corner, that will get you to something that should work. Good luck.

https://www.mcmaster.com/flange-spacers

OP
OguNinja
Thread Starter #4
If you can't find one, you could always use a flanged bushing. Other nomenclature would include hat bushing, hat spacer, flanged spacer. Click the link below and measure the remaining one and get the closest one for your needs. If the closest one is too long, grind it down. Hole too small drill it out, etc. Click metric in the l/h top corner, that will get you to something that should work. Good luck.

https://www.mcmaster.com/flange-spacers
That seems like the best way to go. Thanks!
It's ridiculous that they don't sell just the bushings

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I got bushing and washers feom the hardware sore after the rubber tore on one of mine pretty badly.