Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which color mudflap to purchase for Ox white FiST?

What color mudflap for ox white fist?

• Black flap with white logo

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Black flap with red logo

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Red flap with white logo

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
OP
mscuil
Thread Starter #21
Aaaah the delta integrale! Dream car. I voted for black ones with red logo but i admit the red on white car looks awesome. And in my opinion, short flaps doesn't worth it. I have the long ones and they're still high enough that they wont scrape off the ground
Cool, thanks for the info! I love that car as well. I actually was looking at replicas for that and the Ford RS200 to perhaps use in a few rally crosses, but I don't feel like spending that much to ship from the UK. :(

Regarding the flaps, I wanted to have ordered them already, but figured I would look at the universal ones at a local rally shop when I pick up my helmet. Unfortunately, the shop is closed as they are all at Sno*Drift. I am so bad at being patient when it comes to car parts.

Interested in any finds at a local shop. I'm wanting some for the salt protection from these Michigan winters...

Ford Community Posts