Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which lowering spring will keep stock like performance?

I’m looking for a spring to use with stock shocks that won’t slam the car to the ground or ruin the handling. Seems swift springs are the best for handling, but I’d like less of a drop. Done a lot of searches but could find a good thread that discussed this topic.

Zormecteon

I've been running the mountune springs for nearly 50,000 miles. The ride is smoother than with stock while still having less "roll" than stock. Softer and stiffer at the same time! I had them installed with the stock shocks but with 60,000 miles on the car I have a set of Bilstein B8s ready to go.

YMMV
My 2¢

Do you run at all on your set up? I have same wheels on the way.
No rubbing, none at all. You'll love the setup. Although, like a few others, I had trouble getting my center caps to fit on the Titans. The solution is to purchase a small, possibly 5 mm, wheel spacer. In theory this could cause rubbing, but I don't think it will. I will most likely be purchasing the spacers next spring.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

hmm.. the center caps cant be modified?
From what I remember from other threads, a few folks were able to modify the caps so they fit. The Titans come in hub-centric sizes or slightly larger. Mine are the hub-centric ones, and the clearance is super tight between the hub rim and the wheel itself. No amount of filing will make mine fit. Maybe it won't be an issue for you! Good luck!