Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which wheel finish looks the best on a green envy FiST? Black chrome or flat black?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Black, whether flat or gloss. Gives the car an overall two-tone look.

Personally I hate flat black and I now have some used flat black Sparco's I just got. I'm going to apply 10 coats of Black Fire paint sealer. Shine and protection.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Erick_V

First ones. When it comes to wheels I'm not a fan of flat black, If the first ones looks like the Hyper Black from Rota they will look great on your green bean

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Go with high gloss black. Much easier to get the brake dust off as mine were flat black when I bought them. Made a huge difference and look far better!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Either will look good on the greenies.

I would love those wheels themselves but for the effing double drilling, but I suppose that makes them easier to dump once you get tired of them, or sell the car. [wink]

OP
GreenenvyFiST
Thread Starter #9
Either will look good on the greenies.

I would love those wheels themselves but for the effing double drilling, but I suppose that makes them easier to dump once you get tired of them, or sell the car. [wink]
They are pretty inexpensive, and My wife and I are moving to Mexican coast near Playa del Carmen this Fall, so I will most likely sell it.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are you hiring your own security detail down there? I love Mexico but won't be visiting until the drug problem down there has been quashed!

OP
GreenenvyFiST
Thread Starter #11
Are you hiring your own security detail down there? I love Mexico but won't be visiting until the drug problem down there has been quashed!
Never gonna happen. 99% of drug activity is on West coast. We are moving to the Carribean East side.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Most of Mexico is actually nicer and safer than the US now. People with money and the means are escaping down there before the inevitable happens. Also Mexico is the silver capitol of the world

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Most of Mexico is actually nicer and safer than the US now. People with money and the means are escaping down there before the inevitable happens. Also Mexico is the silver capitol of the world
"The inevitable" can be taken/interpreted as many, many different things/events by many different people, as it ain't ALL one-sided. [wink]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
First off do not go flat black unless you like wheels that look like they are constantly coated in brake dust. Second is don’t buy XXR’s unless you like shitty cast alloy wheels. IMO.

There are better options in 15x8 and 16x8 that are flow formed lighter and stronger .

Last edited: