Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS White 2014 Fiesta ST 2,500$ (SO CAL)

Trader history for JMVasquez1997 (0)

Have this 2014 fiesta st up for sale right now, I was hit by a drunk driver so I’m trying to get some of my money back for it. I’m selling complete for 2,500$ I can deliver but it’ll be 3,000$ depending on where you’re at. Let me know! Motor and trans were not effected by accident so everything runs great. 75,000 miles on everything. SO CAL 909-744-0147

Attachments

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I got into a relatively minor scrape with a buzzed driver several years ago (and different vehicle) and when afternoon Monday rolled around, the lawyers had a short stack of mail waiting for me. (never opened them) What's funny is, though I smelled it on her breath, I never volunteered that data to anyone on the scene. So wonder whether she had priors and that's why the lawyers were sort of following her?

OP
JMVasquez1997
Thread Starter #10
I got into a relatively minor scrape with a buzzed driver several years ago (and different vehicle) and when afternoon Monday rolled around, the lawyers had a short stack of mail waiting for me. (never opened them) What's funny is, though I smelled it on her breath, I never volunteered that data to anyone on the scene.
That’s crazy, yeah when mine happened my hand got pretty messed up so my dads a Battalion chief for the fire department near where the accident happened so my dad had his guys help me then he went to see what was up with the guy that hit me and CHP put him in hand cuffs and put him away so I didn’t get to see if he was drunk I was just told he was