Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who runs an Econ tune daily?

Jerickson88

Just wondering. I’m on the Cobb OTS Stage 1’s but usually run Econ for commute unless I wanna eat down on the pedal. Anyone else?

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #3
Occasionally I'll switch into the eco map. But I find it's far too tempting to step on it, still!

My launch control was working in slot 2, now it isn’t, even with cruise off. It’s actually a fair bit of fun to hot rod around in it. Makes slot 1 that much more fun when I switch it and punch down on it

I've tried the eco map a few times, but I don't see enough mpg difference to justify it, even in highway use. I keep it in slot one and I don't need as much pedal to go.

AzNightmare

lol... never.

I recently took my car in for repairs and put it in stage 0 map.
It feels like turd. I'm normally on a Stratified Tune. Night and day difference.

Gotta spend the gas money if you wanna play. Or drive a Prius.

I tried. Stopped after it got annoying. I forget that it's on, go to pass someone, boost falls flat, I get stuck overtaking at glacial speed. I just keep my foot out of it, if I want to hypermile.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #9
Interesting input. I had been running in econ but after the thread started I switched back to stage 1 slot 1. When I took it in for my tires I put it in Econ stage 1 and took the ap3 to the waiting room, hid the mount and cord. That’s sad.