Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Whoosh blow off valve/bypass valve adaptor, Stock '19 intake with 1000 miles on it, stock rear motor mount (around 10k miles)

Trader history for pandafb (0)

Hi All,
Trying to clean up my garage a bit.

The Whoosh blow off/bypass vent to atmosphere valve is used but was only on my car for a few months. Sounded good at first, but got tired of it and took it off.

The stock intake was removed at 1000 miles and has been sitting for the past year, filter is still very clean. No MAF included (see pic for exactly what is included). Also, I believe that small box thing at the bottom of the pic is actually for the sound generator, but I will include it either way

The rear motor mount was replaced around 10,000 miles a few months ago. No issues with it, just wanted to upgrade.

Prices:
Whoosh blow off valve adaptor: $40 shipped
Stock intake - $100 shipped
RMM - $25 shipped

I'm located in Northern New Jersey and willing to meet up partway within reason, also open to offers.
Best way to contact is either post here or email: pandafb@gmail.com

Thanks for looking
-Sean

Attachments