Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh E-brake Black Hole Cover & Retrieval procedure!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well I took the initiative to install this the other day. I Have read about people dropping it into the Notorious "Black Hole" to not retrieve it. It is so simple to get back out. All that you must do is remove the Two screw on the each of the center console after you move both front seats as far forward as they will go. Then lift up on the Rear cup holder and the console will lift up and you can go forward with the Rescue effort of the Cover that was dropped/Fell into the abyss of the FiST. I dropped mine and it was easy as pie to retrieve it. I can get picks also if it helps for the screws and lifting of the center console.

DangerMouse

I installed one of them in the fall. Just noticed a few days ago it's missing. For how long, I have no idea. This will be the third time I've had to go in there to get something. I may have to go with an ebrake boot.